Sunday, January 22, 2017

Whole 30.....



Tomorrow the Drunken Breeder and I will embark on our Whole 30 journey.  Am I prepared, um..... probably not.  They tell you to have everything set up and ready to go, well I don't.  However, I do have plans to hit up Costco and buy food to make myself prepared, that counts, right?  Mentally I'm as ready as I'll ever be, I even told Mr. Housewife that tomorrow he can't put any cream or sugar in my coffee, it will be all coconut milk for me. 

After the twinadoes were born it seemed like all I did was feed hungry babies, change endless diapers, prepare more bottles, and sneak in naps when I could.  I never had energy, never wanted to waste precious sleeping time doing anything but sleep!  That put me in a bad habit and my body paid the price.  It's really time to change, time to get back to something I recognize, have more energy to keep up with my now big kids.  Time to really focus on me getting myself in a better place physically which will lead to a better mental me.

I've been Pinteresting like crazy, finding meals, easy shopping lists, support sites, etc... Even Mr. Housewife is on board.  Honestly, that meant a lot.  I was more than willing to do some meal prep for myself so I could still make sure he and the twinadoes had a "normal" meal. Maybe I'm more ready than I originally thought....

So my goal is to snap a picture of everything I eat, include recipes when needed and also give a little bit on how I'm feeling, how it's going, do I feel like quitting because it's just too much, the usual stuff.  I'm also hoping I feel some accountability from not only Drunken Breeder but from anyone reading along with my journey.

Wish me luck!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment