Friday, July 29, 2016

Garden Pictures

This morning I decided to snap a few pictures in the garden after I let the ladies out.  There was a lot of growth in the time we were away at the beach......

Not only did the flowers grow, but so did Nina's baby.....


I love this path, was never meant to be one but it just evolved and we really like it.

 
I don't know how well they work anymore, but I still keep all the owls out because they add character.  Originally they were meant to scare flying predator from the hens.

 
I just can't stop adding flowers and plants to this area.... each time I think I'm done I add "just one more".

 
The one area that I've left pretty much untouched is around the little pond, I think it looks nice all green and natural.

 
As usual, Louie flew out of the chicken run to walk with me in the morning.  I just love this guy!

 
My beans are finally growing!!!  Had to start them three times!!!

 
I planted this watering can with kenilworth ivy a few weeks ago, look how nicely it's grown in.

 
 
How are your gardens coming along?  Picking any vegetables or flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment